In late April, Grants.gov will release a mobile app that gives applicants convenient access to search and notification tools when they are away from their desk. The app will be available on both the Google Play and iTunes app stores.
While you won’t be able to apply for a grant from within the app, you will be able to do the following:
- Search for grants by keyword, CFDA number, and federal agency
- Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
- Review eligibility requirements for each grant opportunity
- Subscribe to specific grant opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency
- Manage your grant opportunity subscriptions
- Access your application submission history
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account
The following video shows some of the above features in action:
Be on the lookout for the Grants.gov app later this spring!
Note: To use the Grants.gov mobile app, you must have a Grants.gov applicant account.