The federal grant application process is anything but simple. From searching for funding opportunities to submitting carefully crafted applications, there are complexities at every turn.
To this end, Grants.gov is always looking for ways to make applicant tasks more convenient. The Grants.gov Mobile App (available for Android and iOS), with its latest update, is a perfect example of this focus.
With convenient new login and submit features coming to the mobile app, applicants can now do even more while they are away from their desk or laptop.
Below is a list of current mobile app features that help make the applicant process more convenient:
- Search for grants by keyword, CFDA number, and federal agency
- Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
- Review eligibility requirements for each grant opportunity
- Add the Closing Dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
- Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
- Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
- Subscribe to specific grant opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
- Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
- Access your application submission history (login required)
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
Have you been using the Grants.gov Mobile App? Please consider rating the app and/or posting a review on either the Google Play store or Apple’s App Store.