Grants.gov users now have two ways to create saved searches and receive notifications about relevant, new opportunity announcements, whether they are sitting behind a desk or they are out and about with only a phone.
Creating a Saved Search on Grants.gov
- On the Search Grants tab, enter the keyword(s), Opportunity Number, CFDA, and/or any other criteria, such as funding instrument type, category, agency and more. Then click the red Save Search button on the top right side of the page.
- If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Any search criteria you have already specified on the Search Grants page will be carried over to the next screen. After completing the save process, you will begin receiving email notifications when new opportunities matching your criteria are published.
- You can also manage your saved searches anytime you are logged in.
Creating a Saved Search on the Grants.gov Mobile App
- If you haven’t already, download the Grants.gov mobile app for Android or iOS and log in.
- From the Explore screen, tap My Saved Searches. Or tap the Save link on the search results screen.
- Next, you will be able to name your saved search and customize the parameters, just as you would on Grants.gov.
- Any additions or changes you make to your saved search records will be reflected the next time you login into Grants.gov.
- You will begin receiving email notifications when new opportunities matching your search criteria are published.
2 thoughts on “Two Ways to Save Your Grants.gov Search Queries”
Mobile APP is very convenient and easy to use. Great!
As a professional grant writer, being able to receive notices on my phone about potential Grant’s for my clients is a game changer. Thank you
Comments are closed.