Official Grants.gov Mobile App
The official Grants.gov app offers a convenient way for applicants to manage their Grants.gov applications and find new funding opportunities while on the go. Here is an overview of what users can do with the Grants.gov Mobile App:
SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
- Search for federal funding opportunities by keyword, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers (now called Assistance Listings), and agency
- Filter searches and sort results
- Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and receive notifications about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
- Create, view, and edit saved searches (login required)
- Add closing dates for funding opportunities to your phone’s calendar app
- Share a funding opportunity URL in a message or social media post
- Sign and submit completed applications (Grants.gov submit privileges are required)
- Access your application submission history (login required)
- Enter a Grants.gov tracking number for a status update on your submission
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
Download the official Grants.gov app today!
We are focused on connecting with you. How? Continue the conversation by commenting on our latest blog posts, follow us on Twitter, or email your ideas and suggestions about the blog to Community@Grants.gov.
For questions or comments about using the Grants.gov system, please visit the Grants.gov Support section.
Note: Read the Comment Policy and Privacy Notice page before commenting.
The Grants.gov Community Blog features content and resources that equip current and prospective members of the federal grant community with the tools they need to do their jobs.
The Grants.gov Community Blog is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. The Grants.gov system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets grant applications for federal grant-making agencies.