Official Grants.gov Mobile App
The official Grants.gov app offers the most convenient way for grant pros to manage their Grants.gov workflow when away from the desk – including searching for grants, creating and managing saved searches, submitting completed applications (requires Grants.gov Submit privileges), and much more.
Within the Grants.gov app, users may do the following*:
SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
- Search for federal grants by keyword, CFDA number, and agency
- Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
- Review eligibility requirements for each funding opportunity
- Filter searches and sort results
- Create, view and edit saved searches (login required)
- Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and get notified about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
- Add closing dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
- Quickly share an opportunity URL in a message or social media post
- Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
- Access your application submission history (login required)
TRACKING, NOTIFICATIONS & MORE
- Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
- Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
*Note: A Grants.gov account is required to use some features within the mobile app
Download the official Grants.gov app today!
We are focused on connecting with you. How? Continue the conversation by commenting on our latest blog posts, follow us on Twitter, or email your ideas and suggestions about the blog to Community@Grants.gov.
For questions or comments about using the Grants.gov system, please visit the Grants.gov Support section.
Note: Read the Comment Policy and Privacy Notice page before commenting.
The Grants.gov Community Blog features content and resources that equip current and prospective members of the federal grant community with the tools they need to do their jobs.
The Grants.gov Community Blog is managed by the Department of Health and Human Services. The Grants.gov system houses information on over 1,000 grant programs and vets grant applications for federal grant-making agencies.