This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights open grant opportunities related to agriculture, including programs supporting…
- Specialty crops, such as dried fruit, tree nuts and horticulture
- Agricultural transformation and food security
- Farmers, ranchers, farm workers and farm family members with disabilities, and more!
- Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing Service
- Current Closing Date for Applications: May 24, 2019
- The Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) announces the availability of approximately $72.4 million in grant funds, less AMS administrative costs, to enhance the competitiveness of specialty crops. Specialty crops are defined as fruits and vegetables, dried fruit, tree nuts, horticulture and nursery crops (including floriculture).