This week’s edition of Federal Funding Spotlight contains a curated list of open opportunities in the fields of science and technology, including opportunities from the National Science Foundation, NASA, the Department of Defense and the Department of Commerce.
Click here for a list of the latest funding opportunity announcements published on Grants.gov.
- National Science Foundation | Current Closing Date for Applications: December 6, 2019
- The Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST) program provides support to enhance the research capabilities of minority-serving institutions (MSI) through the establishment of centers that effectively integrate education and research.
Continue reading Federal Funding Spotlight: Open Opportunities in Science and Technology
This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights new grant opportunities supporting…
- research opportunities in space and earth sciences
- mentoring initiatives aimed at preventing and reducing juvenile delinquency
- pilot research in experimental therapeutics
- and more!
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters
- Current Closing Date for Applications: May 21, 2019
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Science Mission Directorate (SMD) announces the release of its annual NASA Research Announcement (NRA), Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES)– 2018. ROSES is an omnibus NRA, with many individual program elements, each with its own due dates and topics. All together these cover the wide range of basic and applied supporting research and technology in space and Earth sciences supported by SMD. Awards will be made as grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and inter- or intra-agency transfers, depending on the nature of the work proposed, the proposing organization, and/or program requirements.
Continue reading What’s New in Federal Grants: Opportunities Supporting Space Science, Youth Mentoring, and More