This week’s edition of Federal Funding Spotlight contains a curated list of open opportunities in the fields of science and technology, including opportunities from the National Science Foundation, NASA, the Department of Defense and the Department of Commerce.
Click here for a list of the latest funding opportunity announcements published on Grants.gov.
- National Science Foundation | Current Closing Date for Applications: December 6, 2019
- The Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST) program provides support to enhance the research capabilities of minority-serving institutions (MSI) through the establishment of centers that effectively integrate education and research.
Continue reading Federal Funding Spotlight: Open Opportunities in Science and Technology
This week’s edition of Federal Funding Spotlight 🔦 features opportunities from the Department of the Interior, Department of Energy, USAID, and the National Science Foundation.
Department of the Interior, Office of Surface Mining | Current Closing Date for Applications: September 30, 2019
The Not-for-Profit, Acid Mine Drainage (AMD) Reclamation – Watershed Cooperative Agreement Program (WCAP) aims to restore streams affected by AMD to a level that will support a diverse biological community and provide recreational opportunities for communities.
Continue reading Federal Funding Spotlight: Opportunities from USAID, National Science Foundation & More
This week’s Federal Funding Spotlight focuses on federal grant and cooperative agreement opportunities relating to agriculture, including…
- A program that helps increase access to and availability of regionally produced agricultural products;
- A program that improves green infrastructure through planting of trees and other vegetation;
- A program that focuses on developing the next generation of research, education, and extension professionals in the food and agricultural sciences;
- And more!
Click here to view the latest funding opportunities published to Grants.gov.
Continue reading Federal Funding Spotlight on Agriculture Programs Benefiting Growers, Green Infrastructure & Workforce Development
This week’s edition of #FundingFriday includes grants for nonprofits connecting service dogs with service members and veterans, and grants for catalyzing new science and engineering discovery pathways in cyber-infrastructure.
For a complete list of new federal grant opportunities, go to the Grants.gov Search page.
National Science Foundation
Current Closing Date for Applications: Proposals accepted anytime
The Cyber-infrastructure for Emerging Science and Engineering Research (CESER) program aims to catalyze new science and engineering discovery pathways through early-stage collaborative activities between disciplinary scientists and engineers as well as developers/implementers of innovative cyber-infrastructure (CI) capabilities, services, and approaches.
Continue reading #FundingFriday: Federal Grants for Nonprofit Organizations Connecting Service Dogs with Vets
This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights grant programs from the National Endowment for the Humanities, National Park Service, and National Science Foundation. These programs support humanities-related research, preservation and expression.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- Current Closing Date for Applications: November 15, 2018
- The National Endowment for the Humanities offers the Dialogues on the Experience of War (Dialogues) program as part of its current initiative, Standing Together: The Humanities and the Experience of War. The program supports the study and discussion of important humanities sources about war, in the belief that these sources can help U.S. military veterans and others think more deeply about the issues raised by war and military service. Dialogues is primarily designed to reach military veterans; however, men and women in active service, military families, and interested members of the public may also participate.
Continue reading #FundingFriday: Federal Grant Opportunities Supporting the Humanities, Languages and History
Here are four federal grant opportunities that were posted just this week. These fund research with the National Science Foundation (NSF), as well as grants from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS).
Continue reading 4 New Grants – Big Data, Environment, TB, Volunteering #FundingFriday
We all need it, so we need to protect our clean water supplies. As the National Science Foundation says, “Humanity depends upon the Earth’s physical resources and natural systems for food, energy, and water (FEW).” Below are U.S. Federal Government grants from DOI, EPA, NASA, NSF, and USDA that work to restore, improve, or sustain water quality and access.
Continue reading 5 Grants for National Water Quality Month #FundingFriday
This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights federal grants for school-age trauma training, agricultural innovation, cybersecurity and more. Click here to search for more grants on these topics.
Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations – Grants Division
School-Age Trauma Training (SATT – final name of training to be proposed by grantee and approved by FEMA) is intended to establish a long-term, self-sustaining mechanism (e.g. no further Federal funding beyond Phase III), to deliver free to the public, lifesaving trauma training to high school age students for mass casualty events. The government expects the grantee to design, develop and implement a training capability based upon the Phase tasks and to sustain the offerings beyond the Phase III funding resource provided by the government.
Closing Date: August 27, 2018
Continue reading #FundingFriday: New Opportunities from the Departments of Homeland Security, Interior, Agriculture and More
With federal agencies posting funding opportunities to Grants.gov, there are a range of research grants for you to consider applying for.
Continue reading #FundingFriday: Recent Research Grants Posted to Grants.gov
Federal funding opportunities that support a range of scientific research were posted to Grants.gov this week. These grants from NSF, NIH, and DOD fund research in the areas of biology and statistics, modeling infectious disease agents, breast cancer, and several more listed below.
Continue reading #FundingFriday: Scientific Research Grants Posted on Grants.gov this Week