This week’s edition of #FundingFriday highlights new grant opportunities supporting…
- research opportunities in space and earth sciences
- mentoring initiatives aimed at preventing and reducing juvenile delinquency
- pilot research in experimental therapeutics
- and more!
ROSES 2018: Planetary Mission Concept Studies
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters
- Current Closing Date for Applications: May 21, 2019
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Science Mission Directorate (SMD) announces the release of its annual NASA Research Announcement (NRA), Research Opportunities in Space and Earth Sciences (ROSES)– 2018. ROSES is an omnibus NRA, with many individual program elements, each with its own due dates and topics. All together these cover the wide range of basic and applied supporting research and technology in space and Earth sciences supported by SMD. Awards will be made as grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and inter- or intra-agency transfers, depending on the nature of the work proposed, the proposing organization, and/or program requirements.
Continue reading What’s New in Federal Grants: Opportunities Supporting Space Science, Youth Mentoring, and More