This week’s Federal Funding Spotlight focuses on programs and initiatives that are designed, in part, to promote business and commerce, including…
- A program that encourages the translation of technologies for 🧠 brain or behavioral research from academic and other non-small business research sectors to the marketplace;
- A program that 🤝 assists individuals or entities in the startup, expansion or operational improvement of rural cooperatives and other business entities;
- A program that assists 🧀 dairy businesses in the development, production, marketing and distribution of dairy products;
- And more!
Lab to Marketplace: Tools for Brain and Behavioral Research (R43/R44 – Clinical Trial Optional)
- Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health
- Current Closing Date for Applications: January 5, 2021
- This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages the translation of technologies for brain or behavioral research from academic and other non-small business research sectors to the marketplace. The program seeks Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications that propose to further develop, make more robust, and make more user-friendly such technologies in preparation for commercial dissemination.
Continue reading Federal Funding Spotlight on Programs Supporting Business & Commerce