The latest update to the Grants.gov Mobile App is live on (Google Play | Apple’s App Store) with new enhancements, including the ability to accept UEI numbers.
New to the App?
The official Grants.gov app offers a convenient way for applicants to manage their Grants.gov applications and find new funding opportunities while on the go. Here is an overview of what users can do with the Grants.gov Mobile App:
Search, Subscribe and Share
- Search for federal funding opportunities by keyword, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers (now called Assistance Listings), and agency
- Filter searches and sort results
- Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and receive notifications about changes made by the grant-making agency (login required)
- Create, view, and edit saved searches (login required)
- Add closing dates for funding opportunities to your phone’s calendar app
- Share a funding opportunity URL in a message or social media post
- Sign and submit completed applications (Grants.gov submit privileges are required)
- Access your application submission history (login required)
- Enter a Grants.gov tracking number for a status update on your submission
- Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
If you have not yet added the mobile app to your digital toolkit, download it today via Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
One thought on “The Grants.gov Mobile App Is Now Even Better”
Awesome… Thanks for continuously updating and improving the apps to make grant professionals work easier and more efficient!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.